Spiced rum, Kahlua, a splash of coffee, and homemade eggnog served up with a sugar & spice rim.
You have heard of eggnog lattes, but what about eggnog latte martinis? This recipe is a cold boozy combination of some of my favorite seasonal sippers.
Now, lattes are usually made with espresso. But not everyone has an espresso machine in their home. So, I made this recipe using chilled strongly-brewed coffee, just as tasty, no extra equipment needed. Chilling the coffee keeps the ice from melting and watering down the cocktail. If you would like to spice up this martini, try it with seasonally flavored coffee.
I used my homemade eggnog for this recipe, but store-bought works just as well!
Eggnog Latte Martini
- 1 ounce spiced rum
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce coffee/espresso brewed and cooled more for dipping the glass
- 2 ounces eggnog homemade or store-bought
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg more for garnish
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg on a plate. Dip the rim of a martini glass in coffee, then in the sugar mix.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, mix the rum, Kahlua, coffee, and eggnog. Strain into the martini glass and garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.