It’s Sunday Funday! What could be better on a hot summer Sunday than a herbaceous peach gin and tonic?
Now cucumber and gin are a pretty classic flavor combination. And to be honest, cucumber, basil and gin make an awesome cocktail on their own. But the pickled peach sends this drink over the top.
Muddling the peach, cucumber, and basil with the pickling liquid really brings out their flavors. To make this cocktail a little bit fruity, with a hint of sweet and salty. The gin, well you know what the gin does, but it also accents the herby notes from the basil. Last but not least, the tonic water, it lightens and effervesces to make this a refreshing summer cocktail!
Pickled Peach Gin and Tonic
- 1 slice pickled peach more for garnish
- 1 slice cucumber more for garnish
- 2 leaf basil more for garnish
- 1/2 oz peach pickling liquid
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 2-3 oz tonic
- Muddle peach, cucumber, basil, and pickling liquid in a glass.
- Fill glass with ice, pour over gin and stir.
- Strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with tonic. Garnish with cucumber, peaches, and more basil.